DVNext Rheometer with Gel Timer Functionality | LV Torque RangeDVNext Rheometer with Gel Timer Functionality | LV Torque Range
If you have specific questions, please contact email@example.com
The DVNext Rheometer is AMETEK Brookfield’s latest model that incorporates new advanced features that our customers have been asking for with the repeatability and reliability you expect from us. It is an easy-to-use, stand-alone instrument for measuring viscosity, gel time, and yield stress. It is available in a Standard version and a 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant version.
The DVNext Rheometer with Gel Timer Functionality measures gel time using unique magnetic coupling that attaches the glass rod to the instrument. When gel time is reached, the display shows both gel time and equivalent viscosity value. The glass rod is quickly and easily detached from the instrument. Integrated temperature probe provides peak exotherm data if needed. The DVNext can be ordered with a glass measurement rod, compression-fit glass rod adapter, lab stand with adjustable stop for quickly positioning glass rod at proper immersion depth in the test sample, and temperature probe. The test method can be run either manually or using a program stored in the instrument memory.
Accuracy and reliability of the DVNext with Gel Timer Functionality make this instrument the preferred choice in QC for measuring gel coats, resins, and potting compounds. Viscosity data generated during the test may also prove helpful for the complete characterization of material flow behavior.
Packs of 10 glass rods are available; use part number GT-1010. Spare magnetic couplings can be retrofit to existing viscometers; use part number GT-2000.
The DVNext instrument can also be used as a standard rotational viscometer with any standard viscometer spindle set or measurement accessory
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Digital Leveling
- Start-up Wizard
- Gel-Timer Functionality: Gel setting/hardening time & Peak Exotherm
- Optional Magnetic Coupling Attachment (replaces EZ-lock)
- Optional Bar Code Scanner
- Hand-held Scanner for Bar Code Detection
- Accessory Detection with Bar Code Detection
- Magnetic Coupling Attachment (replaces EZ-Lock)
- Compliance to 21CFR Part 11 in Stand-alone and GAMP Compliant
- Ethernet Connectivity
- LIMS Connectivity
- Printing to non-editable PDF
- 4 LV Spindles or 6 RV, HA or HB Spindles
- RTD Temperature Probe
- Spindle Guard Leg *Not applicable to HA or HB versions
- Lab Stand (Model G)
- Screen Protector
- 4 GB Flash Drive (Includes Operator Instructions)
- Carrying Case